For those travelers arriving at the airport we will pick you up and transfer you to your hotel and If you are already in a hotel, we will pick you up to join your guide for a briefing about the wonderful tour that awaits you.
Our tour will begin admiring Cusco's colonial heritages mixed with its mystical Inca background. Later on, you will spend the rest of the day exploring Cusco's nightlife or trying some of its many typical restaurants. We can suggest you some places.
At your request, there is an option (Additional Price: USD 30 per person) to join a half day city tour starting at 13:00 hrs and visit the following places:
- The Koricancha: Temple of the sun.
- The Cathedral: Marvel of religious art.
- Sacsayhuaman: Majestic place with impressive works in stone, some up to 120 tons.
- Q´enqo: (Labyrinth) a religious center dedicated to the adoration of the Earth.
- Puca Pucara: (reddish place) that was used as a military control center.
- Tambomachay: (Temple of the Water) a center of adoration and worship of water.
- Professional English speaking guide.
- Tourist ticket for entrance to attractions (extra USD 33)