For those travelers arriving at the airport, we will pick you up and transfer you to your hotel in the city downtown You will have time to enjoy the city Inca and colonial heritage as well as the local restaurants. During the evening there are several places to visit and have a delightful night
At your request, there is an option ( Additional Price: USD 30 per person) to join a half day city tour starting at 13:00 hrs and visit the following places:
- The Koricancha: Temple of the sun.
- The Cathedral: Marvel of religious art.
- Sacsayhuaman: Majestic place with impressive works in stone, some up to 120 tons.
- Q´enqo: (Labyrinth) a religious center dedicated to the adoration of the Earth.
- Puca Pucara: (reddish place) that was used as a military control center.
- Tambomachay: (Temple of the Water) a center of adoration and worship of water.
- Professional English speaking guide.
- Tourist ticket for entrance to attractions (extra USD 33)