Welcome to Cusco and our 12 day Choquequirao trek to Machu Picchu.
For those travellers arriving at the airport we will collect you and transfer you to your hotel in the city centre. You will have a time to enjoy the city Inca and colonial heritage as well as the local restaurants. During the evening there is several places to visit to have a delightful night time so does Cusco city have a good nightlife.
At your request, there is an option (Additional Price: USD 30 per person) to join a half day city tour starting at 13:00 hrs and visit the following places:
- The Koricancha: Temple of the sun.
- The Cathedral: Marvel of the religious art.
- Sacsayhuaman: Majestic place with impressive works in stone, some up to 120 tons.
- Q´enqo: (Labyrinth) a religious center dedicated to the adoration of the Earth.
- Puca Pucara: (reddish place) that was used as a military control center.
- Tambomachay: (Temple of the Water) a center of adoration and worship of water.
- Professional English speaking guide.
- Tourist ticket for entrance to attractions (extra USD 33)
Overnight at: Casa Andina Classic Cusco Plaza or Similar.